6.8 SPC Forums banner

Radical Firearms 7.62 suppressor

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  eastern_hunter 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the Radical Firearms 7.62 suppressor?

I have a 300 blackout upper made by them and it is pretty awesome. I just don't know much about their suppressor line. Great price but who knows about the quality.

#2 ·
i wouldn't put my faith in anything from radical firearms much less the hassle of going through the NFA hoops for a suppressor from them. they are a low end low budget manufacturer and i have heard nothing but complaints about their products. if you haven't had issues with yours, consider yourself lucky.

#3 ·
I bought a Radical .308 BCG from primary arms... It looked like a drunk paraplegic had machined it.... And it didn't function. They did replace it no questions but still I lost any confidence. You get what you pay for and as Mike said, NFA items are not where you want to cut corners on quality. There are other affordable options out there from reputable suppressor manufacturers.

Heinous typos thanks to autocorrect.

#4 ·
I bought an inexpensive .308 can from a new manufacturer on a "group buy" many years ago. It was literally $200 for a pretty decent can. We all learned that the machinist was learning about threads. They were all "non standard" threads. It became a nightmare.

Definitely not worth it when a tax stamp is involved.

#9 ·
I have 3 RF uppers and even though they function and work well....i just couldnt bring myself to get one of their cans. There's too much effort into getting a piece of equipment that will likely be with you for the rest of your life. Picking out a can is alot like marrying a chick,...except these days you cant really test drive the can before you buy it. :p

#12 ·
Interesting: the group buy can I mentioned earlier was an SAS.

I just did some reading and found a thread from 2009 that mentioned the thread problems that many group members experienced at that time. Ultimately, all those problems were resolved.

It happened 7 or 8 years ago, and it seems like SAS has grown beyond those problems to become a reputable manufacturer.

My can is heavy and quiet, and has never given me problems since the threads issue was addressed.

#13 ·
I have an SAS 7.62 Ti Arbiter ... and love it. Very quiet and light.

Had Mile High been a better distributor I would have more SAS cans. I left more than three messages with them and never got a call back. As a result I have three Silencerco 7.62 cans for hard work and short barrels. Glad to see SAS has other vendors now.

Currently have an SAS .338 Ti Vengeance in NFA Jail.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.