6.8 SPC Forums banner

Finally done lurking...

775 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  303 HUNTER 
#1 ·
Hello all; long time lurker of this forum and a few wildcat/casting forums and finally decided to make an account a little while ago. Figured I might as well introduce myself. Been a long time "appreciator" of the 6.8SPC round and its potential, as well as the .277 projectile itself for some other calibers (mainly .277WLV and 270Win), and I am in the process of building a 6.8SPC hunting upper for deer season this year in Wisconsin. Hoping to get on the waiting list for a Krieger 6.8SPC barrel to get started in 3-gun next year once I can afford to spend more on the important stuff (guns, ammo and gear of course :a37:). Glad to be a part of another awesome community!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from a fellow a new guy, lots of good information here. Watch out for Black Rifle Disease version 2.0.... I built my first 6.8 in March of this year, I have parts on the way to do a 3rd, one 5.56 ar left, and a 308 ar, and soon to be 3 6.8's :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.