A couple more hours left - lightweight Bolt Carrier AR15 - 69.00
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.

Default A couple more hours left - lightweight Bolt Carrier AR15 - 69.00

https://www.righttobear.com/RTB-AR15...bn16-lw-co.htm

i ordered a couple...

anybody use these?

68Forums.com lifer

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Pig_Popper View Post
    https://www.righttobear.com/RTB-AR15...bn16-lw-co.htm

i ordered a couple...

anybody use these?
    I picked one up too. I hate it when you guys post good deals that are hard to resist. Maybe one of these will get my 22 Nosler running.

So this is slick sided and makes forward assist useless correct? Just said Will take on a new upper with bolt and no carrier so I need a carrier. I often like to load quiet and bump the forward assist so not sure this will fit that bill. I do shoot suppressed and gas adjustable. If I got over the forward assist thought do you guys think this is tough enough for warm loads in 6.8?

4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements

68Forums.com lifer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KyYote View Post
    So this is slick sided and makes forward assist useless correct? Just said Will take on a new upper with bolt and no carrier so I need a carrier. I often like to load quiet and bump the forward assist so not sure this will fit that bill. I do shoot suppressed and gas adjustable. If I got over the forward assist thought do you guys think this is tough enough for warm loads in 6.8?
    I asked about this on another Forum and RTB replied saying these DO have forward assist serrations on the right side where it's mostly solid. It's not slick sided.

6.8 SPC Fan

I just got one in the mail today, it does have the serrations for the forward assist. It looks to be identical to the Rubber City Armory one I have . One heck of a deal!

68Forums.com lifer

Question

I got mine today and noticed that the neither the inside of the carrier or the inside of the key are chrome lined. I found that a little strange.

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by lapriester View Post
    I got mine today and noticed that the neither the inside of the carrier or the inside of the key are chrome lined. I found that a little strange.
    All nitride/melonite carriers I have seen do not have any chrome lining in them --- not to say there aren't any around, just haven't seen one

Quote Originally Posted by lapriester View Post
    I asked about this on another Forum and RTB replied saying these DO have forward assist serrations on the right side where it's mostly solid. It's not slick sided.
    Thanks for the feedback. Picked up a carrier from H's site with my barrel and bolt order before I saw it. Will keep in mind for future build.

68Forums.com lifer

They have some pretty good sales on stuff quite often. They were the cheapest place I found for an SLR hand guard I was looking for last year even with having to pay sales tax.