Hunting Lease Opportunity in North Texa
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
    68Forums.com lifer

Default Hunting Lease Opportunity in North Texa

I belong to a lease with 3 other hunters on 400 acres near Archer City about 1:45 North of Fort Worth. Deer, hogs, turkey, and dove. One hunter just dropped out. $2500 March thru Feb. If interested, PM me with email and phone number.
    "To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

6.8 SPC Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Xman View Post
    I belong to a lease with 3 other hunters on 400 acres near Archer City about 1:45 North of Fort Worth. Deer, hogs, turkey, and dove. One hunter just dropped out. $2500 March thru Feb. If interested, PM me with email and phone number.
    If I still lived in Frisco, I'd raise my hand in a heartbeat.

68Forums.com lifer

I have until Friday to bring a partner to the lease manager.
    "To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

6.8 SPC Fan

Free bump. Surprised to hear no takers - everyone complains about not having access to hogs...here's your chance! Just think - if you were to buy a guided service, you might pay half this, depends. Now you can come to TX and hunt as much as you want (24x7x365) with a guy that really knows 6.8!

68Forums.com lifer

Thanks, Dogcompany. However, as of tonight, the lease is gone. The manager gave it to someone else. Now I'm looking for a new lease for myself.

6.8 Member

Sorry to hear it, if it would have been just a little closer to me I would have been in. If you find another lease that happens to be closer to houston and need another member let me know.

68Forums.com lifer

Thanks, Txruger. I'll let you know if I find something that way.

68Forums.com lifer

That lease price was crazy anyways.

400 acres, 4 guys, at $2500 each, that's nuts. That's $25/acre. There a trophy South Texas leases for $15/acre.

I'm on a 10,000+ acre lease with 11 guys at $3500 each, $3.85/acre.
    Dave

Wilson Combat Pro Staff (Strategic Partners Leupold and Barnes Bullets)
    Third Coast Thermal Pro Staff

68Forums.com lifer

The closer you get to Dallas, the more expensive they get.

68Forums.com lifer

True, but I know guys over there not nothing close to that.
    Dave

Wilson Combat Pro Staff (Strategic Partners Leupold and Barnes Bullets)
    Third Coast Thermal Pro Staff