Thermal update please - Page 2
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6.8 SPC Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Wray View Post
    Well scratch that, someone at optics planet talked him out of upgrading by saying the zeus 640x75 wasn't worth the extra money over the 640x42.
    I'm with steeltiger. The 3x 75mm is where it's at. Oh, and if you have the 75 mm, do yourself a HUGE favor and get a Vortex Defender flip cap and replace that POS factory original objective lens cover. I've doen it on mine and my buddy's 75mm 640s and it is easily the best $19 I've ever spent in anything NV related.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6.8 Member

Quote Originally Posted by ncorry View Post
    I'm with steeltiger. The 3x 75mm is where it's at. Oh, and if you have the 75 mm, do yourself a HUGE favor and get a Vortex Defender flip cap and replace that POS factory original objective lens cover. I've doen it on mine and my buddy's 75mm 640s and it is easily the best $19 I've ever spent in anything NV related.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Great find! I was always hoping butler creek would make one that fits the 75mm. When did this happen? I've got my Zeus 75mm up for sale currently but if I end up keeping it I'm going to definitely get one of those Vortex caps.

6.8 Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scottytuned View Post
    How would you compare the LTO and the Echo against each other?
    I can't fully respond to that because I'm yet to get my LTO. back order. I used it briefly at the DSC show. I loved it. The sig echo is a weapons sight and the LTO is a handheld scanner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk