Help finding a gas block!!!
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
    6.8 SPC Fan

Default Help finding a gas block!!!

So I'm in search of a low profile gas block in .875... Need it to be a clamp on and steel... All I can find are aluminum or set screw ones lol. I might have to buy an adjustable one if I can't find a non adjustable... Does anyone know who makes one? I've checked DD, YHM, Seekins, SLR, BRO, BTE, POF, JP... But seems a non adjustable, steel, clamp style gas block in .875 is a little allusive... Any help will be greatly appreciated!

68Forums.com lifer

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...prod86816.aspx

found several steel set screw style in stock, but the only in stock clamp on that I could find is above

I found several companies that make them, but none were in stock

LUCK
    is the residue leftover when you subtract chance from preparation.

Mil-Spec means that it meets the lowest specifications that the military will accept. Do you want mil-spec parts?

6.8 SPC Fan

Ya that's the one I will probably end up going with... It's adjustable and I have been looking for a non adjustable to save 40-60 bucks... But it seems no one makes a steel clamp non adjustable gas block... The badger ordnance one I found was discontinued.. it's crazy... I thought that .875 was fairly popular lol. Seems the set screw ones are a dime a dozen and adjustable as well... They are available, but a non adjustable steel clamp seems to have become unobtanium.

4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements

6.8 SPC Fan

Thank you for searching though... I am kinda loosing my mind trying to find one lol. Hoping someone knows of some little known company that might make one lol. Hail Mary!

6.8 SPC Lover

You just missed a 15% off sale, but if you end up going adjustable then SLR is hard to beat: http://slrrifleworks.com/index.php?r...product_id=125

6.8 SPC Fan

Ya I have one on my 22" triad.. wanted a non adjustable to save some money... Superlative give a 20% military discount that drops theirs to 80.. so 40 cheaper than SLR so I'm leaning that route now lol.

6.8 SPC Fan

Broke down and got the superlative... at least I can run it suppressed once hpa passes

6.8 Member

I believe I have one. I bought an adjustable block that came with a gas tube that should have been straight not bent. I called to see if it was a mistake and they said no and would not send me a straight tube. I was having problems finding just a straight tube, I found a tube and block set so I bought it. I used the tube and now the gas block is sitting on my table. I can double check the size and make if your interested. Never mind, the extra one I have is adjustable. It is everything you didn't want, except it is steel. It is a precision reflex.
    Last edited by just a guy; 01-15-2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: more info