There's Hope. - Page 2
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's Hope.

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by JoshT View Post
    It gets better if you check out the comments.
    Can't even look. The number of outspoken, ignorant folks astounds me. They blather programmed agenda talking points and never take the time to think about what they are saying and where the truth lies - completely irresponsible for participating members of a democratic based federalist republic.
    Last edited by BugOnPoint; 01-18-2017 at 11:21 PM.
    They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

6.8 SPC Fan

Don't blame you there. I agree with that for most commenters, but sometime I like to get a reminder as to how ignorant and occasionally there's a gem hidden amongst the blather.

This is the particular item I was referring to in the comments:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/11/...le-suppressor/

6.8 SPC Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mburgin View Post
    be careful what you ask for. part of 41f was adjusting the $200 tax for inflation since that price was from the 30's as well. if they did that the stamp would be in the $4k range right now which we all know would never fly. i can see the suppressors possibly coming off in a couple years but i don't see the SBR provision coming out and we all know the full auto will never see the light of day.
    No stamp in the 2nd amendment. If you repeal, there would be no stamps. It is just another tax.

4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by Seachaser View Post
    No stamp in the 2nd amendment. If you repeal, there would be no stamps. It is just another tax.
    don't hold your breath.

while i would like the see the HPA passed, i don't see it happening. in the even it does actually make it to the desk it could be a couple years before we end up seeing any changes. my opinion only, nothing more.

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by mburgin View Post
    don't hold your breath.

while i would like the see the HPA passed, i don't see it happening. in the even it does actually make it to the desk it could be a couple years before we end up seeing any changes. my opinion only, nothing more.
    I kinda felt that way for a while. But I'm becoming more optomistic. Even democrats have signed on as cosponsors. It is now one of the first bipartisan bills in forever it seems. I actually think this might happen

68Forums.com Team Member
    The Great State of "West by GOD Virginia!"
    Steve. - Leader of the Cow Eater Clan.
    Sometimes while your holding the 6.8 you can smell bacon.