6.8 Uppers
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 6.8 Uppers

  1. #1
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ben Wheeler,TX
    Posts
    126

    Default 6.8 Uppers

    We ( myself and business partner) are offering 6.8 uppers/complete rifles and now have a 6.8 bolt action rifle in our production line.
    The manufacturer is-
    www.flawlessfirearms.com
    And the 6.8's are only available thru-
    www.5hdesigns.com

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    10,394

    Default

    Sounds cool. Interested to know more.
    We're developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won't be able to think. - Rod Serling


    He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance. - TJ

  3. #3
    68Forums.com lifer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Me too, sounds good.
    "Stupid is as stupid does"---Forrest Gump

  4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ben Wheeler,TX
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Trued, blueprinted Savage 11 action, custom bolt, Entrust bbl blank- reamed and rifled by us, 1:11 twist, threaded, engineer is working on bottom metal to accept AR mags.

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    68Forums.com lifer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkh2213 View Post
    Trued, blueprinted Savage 11 action, custom bolt, Entrust bbl blank- reamed and rifled by us, 1:11 twist, threaded, engineer is working on bottom metal to accept AR mags.

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Now that DOES sound good. Keep us informed.
    "Stupid is as stupid does"---Forrest Gump

  7. #6
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ben Wheeler,TX
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Test shots on a 20"barreled rifle last week produced .46"groups at 100yds from bags. Testing was done in Utah at the shop

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

  8. #7

    Default

    Where is the shop in Utah? I'd like to stop by and check out the product.

  9. #8
    68Forums.com lifer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    still in Colorado for a while
    Posts
    5,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkh2213 View Post
    We ( myself and business partner) are offering 6.8 uppers/complete rifles and now have a 6.8 bolt action rifle in our production line.
    The manufacturer is-
    www.flawlessfirearms.com
    And the 6.8's are only available thru-
    www.5hdesigns.com

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    5hdesigns appears to be an archery retailer... are they branching out to firearms then?

    LUCK
    is the residue leftover when you subtract chance from preparation.

    Hidden Content

    If you reload, turn a flat based bullet around and seat it backwards in the case with apx .170 of the full dia part of the bullet left outside the case. Chamber it. If it chambers you have a SPCII. If not start seating the bullet deeper. If the full diameter part of the bullets ends up apx .070 out it is a SAAMI chamber.

  10. #9
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ben Wheeler,TX
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Yes, we did in Nov.
    5H Designs is a 07/02 FFL, so we can handle suppressors and other NFA items.
    Website just hasn't been updated to reflect that.


    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wkh2213; 12-14-2016 at 05:19 PM.

  11. #10
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ben Wheeler,TX
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 68spcHunter View Post
    Where is the shop in Utah? I'd like to stop by and check out the product.
    West Jordan.
    Tell Dathan that Wes sent you.

    Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •