Need some space - Page 4
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Need some space

  1. #31
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    10,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 68admin View Post
    Glad to hear that this is working out for you, also glad that we didn't start the fire.

    Let us know if these issues won't back down, we will make sure to catch it before it starts free fallin'.

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Richard.
    Like
    We're developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won't be able to think. - Rod Sterling


    He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance. - TJ

  2. #32
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    NE Georgia
    Posts
    8,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 68WJ View Post
    Let's give it a try. Yup, works great.

    I also note that there do not seem to be any Billy Joel or Tom Petty fans here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 68admin View Post
    Glad to hear that this is working out for you, also glad that we didn't start the fire.

    Let us know if these issues won't back down, we will make sure to catch it before it starts free fallin'.

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Richard.
    LMAO. You guys are killing me.
    01 FFL, NRA, GOA, NAGR
    "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
    ~Elmer Davis

  3. #33

    Default

    spacesareoverrated

  4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STONE-YARDER View Post
    spacesareoverrated
    Think of it like a tight grouping

    Also try now, there's a work around for the lack of spacing, I just forced it on your account.

    Kyle

  6. #35
    68Forums.com lifer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    still in Colorado for a while
    Posts
    5,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STONE-YARDER View Post
    spacesareoverrated
    didthisevergetfixed????----guessnot!!!!

    LUCK
    is the residue leftover when you subtract chance from preparation.



    Mil-Spec means that it meets the lowest specifications that the military will accept. Do you want mil-spec parts?

  7. #36
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    10,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Hog Man View Post
    didthisevergetfixed????----guessnot!!!!
    From admin- Go to Settings>General Settings>Miscellaneous Options

    The first option there is to select what "Message Editor Interface" you want to have. Default is WYSIWYG. Switch this to the Standard Editor, and the spacing issue will go away.
    We're developing a new citizenry. One that will be very selective about cereals and automobiles, but won't be able to think. - Rod Sterling


    He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance. - TJ

  8. #37
    68Forums.com lifer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    still in Colorado for a while
    Posts
    5,359

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 68WJ View Post
    From admin- Go to Settings>General Settings>Miscellaneous Options

    The first option there is to select what "Message Editor Interface" you want to have. Default is WYSIWYG. Switch this to the Standard Editor, and the spacing issue will go away.
    but
    not everything can be done in "standard editing mode" ( I tried that and had issues posting links and pictures in the standard editing mode)--- the standard editing mode is not a fix, it's a work around

    LUCK
    is the residue leftover when you subtract chance from preparation.



    Mil-Spec means that it meets the lowest specifications that the military will accept. Do you want mil-spec parts?

  9. #38
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Hog Man View Post
    but
    not everything can be done in "standard editing mode" ( I tried that and had issues posting links and pictures in the standard editing mode)--- the standard editing mode is not a fix, it's a work around
    The issue is from vbulletin and they do not currently have a fix in the works for this issue nor do not have a timeline to get one.

    You can still use the enhanced editor and either move to another line (spacing issue is only on the 2nd line down from a quote) or clicking "A/A" icon to switch it to source mode but keep all the icons.

    Thanks,
    - JB


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •