About that whole scratch and dent thing...
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
    6.8 SPC Fan

Default About that whole scratch and dent thing...

Do they all shoot like this?
    11568target by awp101, on Flickr
    BA6 by awp101, on Flickr

Shots 1-4 were from dialing in the dot and me trying to figure out a good, comfortable cheek weld while resting the forearm. Yes it's only 25m but it's also my first time with an AR pistol so I see potential...
    I aim to misbehave

While the SAA is no longer a first line defensive handgun, a light powerful revolver that points like the finger of God cannot be discounted.

/

Class III taste on a Jennings budget.

68Forums.com lifer

awp101, looks like a great rifle, oops, pistol. Just because the barrel is short doesn't mean it short on accuracy. Looks like you will have lots of fun.
    "To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." - Theodore Roosevelt

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein

6.8 SPC Fan

I have the same barrel. Have taken two deer at 80 yards with it. As Xman said don't sell it short so to speak.

4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements

6.8 Member

+1... shorter barrels are characteristically more accurate in certain aspects.

68Forums.com lifer

Oh my! Just think how it would be to SBR it and put a real butt stock on it..

6.8 SPC Fan

I thought about going SBR with it but as it sits it will do most of what I wanted a short setup for without the extra paperwork.

I had an idea of what to expect accuracy-wise because my buddy swears by his 18" Bison. What I wasn't sure of was if a pistol set up and I could work together comfortably. Looks like that concern may have been settled.
    I aim to misbehave

While the SAA is no longer a first line defensive handgun, a light powerful revolver that points like the finger of God cannot be discounted.

/

Class III taste on a Jennings budget.