6.8 SPC Forums banner

SAS Reaper Can Reviews?

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  87predator 
#1 ·
Has anyone run a SAS Reaper can. Or any of the SAS cans? I wasn't looking for a new can, but have found a deal too good to pass up if the reviews are worth it.

#2 ·
I was all for getting another TBAC can, the Ultra 7 to be exact. With the sale Mile High Shooting was having, went for the Ti Reaper. While there isn't a lot of reviews of the SAS cans, if MHS carried their line, that tells me enough. Hope to report back in several months after the stamp comes back.

#5 ·
First rifle can I bought was an SAS Ti Arbiter. Is a wonderful can with little to no POA change on several rifles. Would have bought additional Arbiters has the distributor called me back when I was looking to buy. Was a bit aggravated.

Reaper is 2" shorter than an Arbiter and rated to 300 WM rather than 300 UM. Should be a great can as well!

Have an SAS Ti 338 Vengeance in process.

#7 ·
What's the update on the Sentinel, I've got one on F3 from Mile High and am looking forward to your feedback. Pics and/or Vids would be great as well if you have them. I know the cans meter very well but I'm really curious about the tone, is it deep or is it higher pitch (which I hope not)? What hosts have you used the Sentinel on?

#9 ·
Sorry it took me so long to get back. I now have 4 SAS cans. I love my sentinel. I run it on a 16" AR. I also have a a resistor which I have on my 26" 22-243 bolt gun. I will move this to my 6.8 and use my ultra 7 on the coyote rig. The two I just picked up were a reaper, and a m447.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.