6.8 SPC Forums banner

laser bore sighters

6K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  bshaw52 
#1 ·
does anyone make a laser bore sight for the 6.8 cal.?? and were can we get them???? if not available YET! then why and when could we expect them. or are we the unwanted step childern of AR calibers available!

#4 ·
Call me old fashioned, but I just look down the bore and compare it to the scope. That always gets me within about 6 inches (except for the time I had two identical targets side by side and couldn't figure out why I wasn't printing on the target. A closer look at the targets showed a pretty 3 shot group in the middle of the other target :lol: .

Edited: Damned lack of spell check.

#5 ·
I use the one from cabela's lets me sight the scope and throws a line horizontly that lets me level the scope.

#10 ·
I've always used the LaserLyte system which goes into the end of your barrel it covers everything from 22-50 cal plus shotguns. It has an adapter which will let you level your scope perfectly. I am on my third laser because I keep dropping them on my concrete floor in the basement and knocking the laser all to hell. It's easier to buy a replacement than to have them re-calibrated, $40.00. But if you want to have one of my buggered up ones to send back, your welcomed to it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.