Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.

Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6.8 SPC Fan

Default Daniel Defense DDM4v7 6.8 Upper in stock at Midway USA

It says that it comes complete and ready to shoot with a charging handle assembly but I dont know if that means BCG too because it does not mention it in the details. Although it does say its a complete upper.

$949

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/719...artsfinder.com
    Last edited by cstaalin; 04-10-2013 at 09:42 AM.

68Forums.com lifer

I believe it does. Check the first paragraph.

The 18" Barrel features Daniel Defense's signature Strength 2 Weight (S2W) contour for the perfect balance of barrel weight and stiffness. The bolt and carrier both pass a thorough Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) test for guaranteed structural integrity, and the gas key is properly staked to its mil-spec bolt carrier. All steel parts (except the barrel) are finished in a heavy Mil-Spec Phosphate, while aluminum parts are Type III Hard Coat Anodized.

6.8 SPC Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mburgin View Post
    I believe it does. Check the first paragraph.

The 18" Barrel features Daniel Defense's signature Strength 2 Weight (S2W) contour for the perfect balance of barrel weight and stiffness. The bolt and carrier both pass a thorough Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) test for guaranteed structural integrity, and the gas key is properly staked to its mil-spec bolt carrier. All steel parts (except the barrel) are finished in a heavy Mil-Spec Phosphate, while aluminum parts are Type III Hard Coat Anodized.

I guess I need to read more

Not a bad price for a DD upper.

68Forums.com lifer

sold out already.

68Forums.com lifer

UPS just dropped mine off that i ordered. it did come complete with BCG and everything but the lower. this is my first DD item and i must say i am very impressed.

the funny part is the inspection tag from DD about when it was test fired and everything is dated 4-4-13 so they are getting items out the door as fast as they can it appears. good to see companies doing this right now.

Pictures! Send reports too. I'm looking for a complete gun in that model too!

68Forums.com Team Member

See if you can check the twist (or read the stamp on the barrel) ... the Midway site says it's 1:10 ... DD has been saying they were moving to 1:11.
    NRA Life Member

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by MCA View Post
    See if you can check the twist (or read the stamp on the barrel) ... the Midway site says it's 1:10 ... DD has been saying they were moving to 1:11.
    it's definitely a 1/11 twist barrel. stamped under the FF handrail but can easily be seen between the holes.

won't have a chance to shoot it for a few days but will try and post results and pics then.

thanks to the OP for the info. i have a barrett rec7 6.8 currently and was looking to add another one to the crew. i now have 2 6.8's, 2 5.56's, and 3 .300 AAC Blackout's so now i have a back-up weapon for each caliber. redundancy is awesome!

How are these DD m4 V7 uppera shooting? Any chances to shot them yet?