Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.

Advertise Here

Default ACCURATE LT-32 RIFLE POWDER 8LB in stock

"You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. Regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would sacrifice freedom for security have embarked on this downward path." -- Ronald Reagan

68Forums.com lifer

I ordered 8#s from Graf and Sons on the 23rd. I hope I get a shipping notice soon.

68Forums.com Team Member

Talking Load Develop

Quote Originally Posted by coondog View Post
    I ordered 8#s from Graf and Sons on the 23rd. I hope I get a shipping notice soon.
    I'm very interested and am sure others are as well on this forum of the use of this new powder and loads developed with it. Please post your load development with full specifications of both load and gun. If this powder competes with AA 2200, you'll have done us all a supreme favor. It would bring an alternative that may be more available in more venues. Please keep us posted.

Daniel
    Daniel
    Alexandria, Va

I make my first mistake everyday just by getting out of bed. After that, the mistakes start to cascade, erupting in a full fledge series of failures by the time I get to lunch. At dinner time, my catastrophes become radioactive and I have to shut down for the rest of the evening to avoid a complete melt down. If it weren’t for my sweet and loving wife, half the world would be missing by bedtime.

Here's a bit of information from the forum.
    http://68forums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1683823
    "You and I are told we must choose between a left or right, but I suggest there is no such thing as a left or right. There is only an up or down. Up to man's age-old dream -- the maximum of individual freedom consistent with order -- or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism. Regardless of their sincerity, their humanitarian motives, those who would sacrifice freedom for security have embarked on this downward path." -- Ronald Reagan

68Forums.com lifer

That stuff is fairly pricey. Would love to have a pound to test before jumping into a keg.