6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 Hunting Photos

32K views 115 replies 63 participants last post by  FiredogArcher 
#1 ·
Would it be possible to get a sticky going for 2013 Hunting pics? Some nice ones rolling in already. I direct the uneducated to the sticky when they say the AR has no use for hunting. The sticky could be for pics only and forum could be for discussion. Just thinking out loud.

What do you all think about a sticky for state by state regs pertaining to hunting with an AR? Things like mag restrictions, suppressors, electronic sights, etc?

#2 · (Edited)
#5 ·
Got this Yote this weekend with my RRA 6.8 using Hornady 120gr SST. Shot was about 120 yards. He never knew what hit him.

Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog Canis

#7 ·
It left about a quarter size exit hole.

#9 ·
It looks like the 120 SST bullets are smacking some animals this year. lol :a31:

#12 · (Edited)
A Little Bacon from Florida Panhandle...

My first hunting trip after return to NW Florida resulted in a large hog taken about 2 hours after dark. Big thanks to folks at Pigeon Creek Hunting Club for allowing me to hunt as a guest! Set up in a tree stand about 100 yards from feeder. I thought I was shooting an average size hog, kill light makes it difficult to judge, but I got a surprise when I went to check him out. I'm very glad I decided to put that 64g SP pill in to the ear hole! I was shooting my ARP 556 with 64g SP bullets. Dropped in tracks with the head shot.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.