Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.

Advertise Here

Default Shipping times not accurate at all

Just to let everyone know that if you order anything from these guys expect to wait about twice as long as there website lists for your order to ship. I ordered ammo-it took over a week to ship. I ordered an upper- its been 30 days and it still hasn't shipped. I called last friday to get an update on the upper and they said if it hadn't shipped out by End Of Business Monday to call back(Personally I don't think that I should have to.) Well it hadn't shipped, I call back and spoke with another rep who said it will either ship yesterday or today. I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't ship out today. I have been going nuts staring at an AR lower for far too long.

68Forums.com lifer

I don't know if I missed it, but you didn't state the company you are dealing with anywhere in the post. Who is it?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    Pressure is created only when we doubt our abilities.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFEsezHgl4

2013 Hog count: 304
    2014 Hog count: 53

68Forums.com Industry Partner

It's posted under the palmetto state armory forum section so I am guessing them.

Sucks man. I'd be requesting a discount or something for being "patient".

On another note I've always had great shipping and customer experiences with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah sorry it's psa though. I heard they just recently expanded so thats probably the cause.

I've only had one experience with PSA. Ordered 3 boxes of .308 match from different manufacturers. Shipping was cheap and quick for me. Hope things get to you quickly, crummy experience.
    Marine Infantry Squad Leader

Semper Fidelis

Suffer in silence

23 business days and my upper still has not shipped. I dont want to cancel my order but I am considering it. Kind of depends on what they say when I talk to them next. Several people on Arfcom that ordered there's a couple weeks after me have already recieved there orders. WTF?
    Last edited by 1969glasspar; 04-16-2012 at 10:50 AM. Reason: grammar

68Forums.com lifer

I smell complaint department. I would be raising hell by know.
    My Article on AR calibers and why the 6.8 SPC is my top choice https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bywa...prSkJXS0k/edit

Next time you go to the range make some money. Just catch or retrieve your 6.8 brass and sell it.

01 FFL / NRA Lifetime

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if your stupid" John Wayne

68Forums.com lifer

My bad. I was looking at the "new thread" section on tapatalk. It didn't show what section it was under. Thanks for tolerating my ignorance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    Pressure is created only when we doubt our abilities.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aFEsezHgl4

2013 Hog count: 304
    2014 Hog count: 53

OK guys and gals, this was not a thread to bash PSA just to info those interested in purchasing there products. They seem to be busy right now and there shipping times are reflecting that. I want to add that there customer service has been immediately responsive to all of my calls and emails, and courteous as heck. They really are a great bunch of people. Anyhow I ordered my upper on the 14th of march and it shipped on the 18th of April at 0815ish. I am expecting it on the 25th per UPS. I am expecting a fantastic upper from the reviews of previous customers and at a great price I might add. I will update you when I return from my trip that I am taking next week on the quality of the product. I will return on the 28th as scheduled. I can't wait to shoot this new upper. I guess in short the wait will make it all the more sweet when it gets here. Who knows? We'll see. Wish me luck. Bill

Just got back. The upper had arrived on the 15th. Looks good except for the crush washer below the flash suppressor is not centered on the barrel. One side noticeably sticks out farther than the other. I can fix it myself it should have been right the first time though. Now just have to find some time to shoot it.