6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2012 - 6.8 Firearm Photos

188K views 477 replies 202 participants last post by  68WJ 
#1 ·
Pic thread. Post your 6.8 rifle or other 6.8 firearm pics and their specs. Feel free to start a new thread too if you need to discuss.

#253 ·
#255 ·
My first 6.8 spc started out like this. Bushmaster SPC 2 1/11.

After a little fun with the tools, she now sports an updated look! This is the wife's, I hope she likes it.

I've got an Aimpoint Pro coming next week to hold her over until I can afford to spend some cash on a quality scope. I'm headed up to my aunt's ranch in PA soon to do some serious shooting! I'll document the trip with pics and make sure I get em up!

#260 ·
2012 Builds

Rookie mistake and posted these in the Discussion area last week. Long story short I broke my back in two places in AK late August 2011 carrying out a Dall Sheep ram and Griz I shot in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Walked around on it for two months thinking I had pulled a muscle. Went to the doctor in late October and off to surgery I went. Two rods, a bracket and 8 titanium screws later I found 68forums while laying around recovering. Got the bug and spent all of my rainy day fund. Bought parts for 5-6 months and finally have them all running. Two 18" ARP's and a 16" Noveske. Combination of Magpul STR's, Ace Skeleton stocks, RRA and Wilson Combat triggers, Nightforce one piece and Burris mounts, 2x7x33 and 3x9x40 VXR Leupold scopes. Not trying to be a snob having 3! Was in so much pain after my surgery needed a distraction and worked a little every day on these. TX Piggies and KY deer are in trouble! I'll lay low for a while......... Gun Firearm Air gun Trigger Airsoft
Gun Firearm Air gun Rifle Trigger
Gun Firearm Airsoft Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft Air gun

#263 ·
Stag upper, PSA lower, Geissele SSA trigger, YHM FF hand guard, Magpul CTR stock, Bushnell Elite 4200 scope, multicam hydrodip job. Ready to shoot a deer.
Very nice rig!!

#268 · (Edited)
2012 STAG ARMS model 7H

Swimming pool Leisure Reptile

right sided this one

Grass Swing Tire Tree Automotive wheel system

C-MORE tactical 6moa dot
Organism Geology Metal

sellier & bellot 110gs plastic tip impact on 8mm steel @ 100m
Auto part

some said there is no M4 feeding ramp on the 6.8 SPC from STAG ARMS, looks that things have changed a little to please people that don't understand that they are note needed..
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Airsoft

in the box

very happy with it

#269 ·
View attachment 6479
right sided this one

View attachment 6480
C-MORE tactical 6moa dot
View attachment 6481
sellier & bellot 110gs plastic tip impact on 8mm steel @ 100m
View attachment 6482
some said there is no M4 feeding ramp on the 6.8 SPC from STAG ARMS, looks that things have changed a little to please people that don't understand that they are note needed..
View attachment 6483
in the box

very happy with it

Nice weapon. Say I have a Stag 5H I just built and it does have the M4 feed ramps, they switched I don't know when to include them. Thank for your pics.

#272 ·
Stag changed to the m4 ramps to deal with a feeding issue. They have such good customer service they have even cut feed ramps in older guns of theirs that didn't have them for customers. You've got a very nice rifle. Im very happy with my stag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#273 · (Edited)
Stag changed to the m4 ramps to deal with a feeding issue. They have such good customer service they have even cut feed ramps in older guns of theirs that didn't have them for customers. You've got a very nice rifle. Im very happy with my stag.
yes, I am very happy with my Stag !!! it took a long time to manage to have it on my little island
but I knew it was a good rifle and people here from the forum help me to wait for it while I was reading all the post on the 6,8 caliber

thanks to all person on this forum, looks like we are at home talking with friends,

love it a lot

mods have started ....:
Camera accessory Tripod Cameras & optics Optical instrument Monocular

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Air gun

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Airsoft

#276 ·

Finally got the stock in so I could finish this one. Stats: 6.8x43 ARP scout barrel with super bolt, norgon ambi mag release, badger ord left handed ambi charging handle, 13" VTAC rail with bipod mounting point, ITS HF MCD muzzle device, Magpul CTR, MIAD, trigger guard, BUIS, S3G trigger and BAD ASS ambi safety and of course Aero Precision upper and lower receivers. All done in FDE by yours truly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#278 ·
Nice looking rifle. I love the way that break looks and shoots. What are you considering for optics on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.