Stamp waiters' support group- - Page 237
Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.
Page 237 of 243 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2430
    68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by mburgin View Post
    E-Filed Form 1 for 2 more SBR lowers last week on June 29th.

Now waiting on the following:
    Silencerco Saker 762 filed March 4
    AAC TiRant 45 filed end of March
    AAC TiRant 9 filed end of March

Daniel Defense Mark 18 SBR Law Tactical version filed end of April

Qty 2 SBR lowers from last week.

i could say i think i will be done after this but i don't want to lie to myself. All of these will put the total to 14 suppressors and 8 SBR's
    DD Mk18 SBR LT version went pending 5/15/2016 and form 4 approved 1/26/17

right at 8.5 months and they are getting ready to hit the huge backlog of 41f submissions

i can see the wait time hitting a year or more for the next 6 months then going back down to < 6 months once they clear the 41f rush submissions.

68Forums.com lifer

I filed a form 4 for a can on 6/2/2016 and a Form 1 for an SBR on 6/14/2016 and nothing. The wait is starting to get annoying.
    They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

68Forums.com lifer

Quote Originally Posted by steeltiger View Post
    Got inpatient and called them today. It's been approved for almost 3 weeks; I guess it's working it's way back.
    Who did you call? phone # please, I want to find out whats going on with mine - it's been 7 months.
    They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

4. Remove Advertisements
    68Forums.com
    Advertisements

6.8 Member

Quote Originally Posted by BugOnPoint View Post
    Who did you call? phone # please, I want to find out whats going on with mine - it's been 7 months.
    (304) 616-4500; they will ask for your serial number & your name. They've been nice every time I've called. YMMV.

6.8 Member

Follow up from my previous post: Stamp arrived a few days ago & lower is now at the engraver. From the time I returned it (corrected) to receiving the stamp was 1 month.

6.8 Member

Three form 1's, Trust, Paper, mailed 6/9/16, stamps received 2/9/17.

RT

I just finished paying off my Dead Air Ghost, now to start the paperwork and the wait.

I filed a form 4 for a can on 6/2/2016 and a Form 1 for an SBR on 6/14/2016 and nothing. The wait is starting to get annoying.
    I filed a form 4 for a can in Apr 16 and have heard nothing. I called the shop who has it and they said they are just now getting forms back that were submitted last March so hopefully it will be any day now.
    01 FFL, NRA, GOA, NAGR
    "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
    ~Elmer Davis

68Forums.com lifer

I submitted a eForm 1 on June 20, 2016. Late yesterday I got an email from BATFE telling me the status had changed to approved. Woo Hoo - 8 months to the day.

There was also a PDF attachment that showed the stamp and had a signature. Can anyone tell me if that PDF is sufficient to put my SBR together or do I need to wait for the actual stamp in the mail?

Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I submitted a eForm 1 on June 20, 2016. Late yesterday I got an email from BATFE telling me the status had changed to approved. Woo Hoo - 8 months to the day.

There was also a PDF attachment that showed the stamp and had a signature. Can anyone tell me if that PDF is sufficient to put my SBR together or do I need to wait for the actual stamp in the mail?
    If I am reading your post right that is all you will get. Just print copies of the page with the stamp. You will not get any actual stamp in the mail.
    01 FFL, NRA, GOA, NAGR
    "This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
    ~Elmer Davis

Search tags for this page

atf form 4 wait times

atf wait times

atf wait times form 4
current atf wait times
form 1 wait
nfa form 4 times
nfa suppressor wait times

nfa wait times

Click on a term to search for related topics.