6.8 SPC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

If U ordered C-Products Mags U need to read this post, NOW

16K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Jamesb74 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok, I talked to Berry at C-Products at length on the phone and I have good answers.
We WILL receive our mags, guaranteed. Berry is a shooter and head engineer and a big part of the company.
He stated he would personally pay for us getting the mags if something was going South. Which it is NOT!!
There was major changes with the company and I am not going to go into details as to what happened. But, he did explain what really happened with the company and they are and will be in business for a long, long time.
All I can say owning several businesses, CRAP happens and that is what happened at C-Products. It had nothing to do with finances, selling product or paying vendors. Just leave it that they got crapped on and major changes had to be made to correct the problem and it has been corrected.
Berry told me he does have some mags but not all of them. They will start shipping some of them within a week. For the complete order to be filled expect them to ship in THREE weeks. There is NOTHING he can do to speed it up.
Those who ordered TAN mags are going to be getting BLACK ones. That is just the way it is and he is very, very sorry for not being able to get the tan ones made up. CRAP happens and sometimes it is better to get the product in the wrong color then not get the product at all. If you are going to have a hairy fit by not getting the tan ones no amount of screaming will change the fact that they can NOT get the tan ones. My advice is take the black ones and sell them. Heck, if you don't want them PM me and I will buy them off of you for what you paid for them.
I see NO reason that those of us on this board need to keep calling C-Products now that we know what is going on and ALL orders WILL be filled and shipped out.
Berry told me that IF there was a problem and the mags would not ship out in THREE weeks he WILL call me ASAP. BUT, he foresees NO reason or excuse they will ship out in three weeks.
Again, I truly hope I have NOT stepped on anyone's toes and If I have I am truly sorry. I just wanted to get to the bottom of this and get it resolved for ALL of us.
I have given you all the information that I can over this. I hope the next posts that we all see are the ones that the Mags arrived in the mail.
If anything changes or I hear again from Berry I will post it ASAP.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
So, some people are not getting what they paid for, and they should be happy they 'might be' getting something they did not order, over 3 months after they ordered them? I ordered all black mags, so I might get them faster. I have no ax to grind against CProducts, but I don't see that as a good business model. Good luck to you CProducts.

I am a big believer in free markets and such. Plan on using my free market choices, to buy elsewhere in the future. Now, if Barry would care to respond, would be glad to discuss it.

"I see NO reason that those of us on this board need to keep calling C-Products now that we know what is going on and ALL orders WILL be filled and shipped out." I see NO proof that they are going to be shipped. We have been given many excuses about the group buy.

OK, RANT off. There is a lot more I would like to say, but let's keep it civil. I will say one more thing. CProducts, I realize one satisfied customer will tell few people, but one unsatisfied customer may tell many people about their experience.

#4 ·
I ordered tan for a reason. I guess if I had ordered a 20" 6.8 barrel and got sent a 16" 5.56 barrel I should just be glad I got some merchandise. Just more BS, wonder what the story will be in three weeks?

#9 ·
I'm with you on this Driller. We were lied to repeatedly by Chad saying our mags were at the coaters being coated tan. To be honest I've got 11 black mags already and only ordered because I could get them in tan. I'll believe what they say when I've test fired each and every mag because after all this I just hope the QC is worth a darn because CS sure isn't.
Scott

#10 · (Edited)
Remember Chad is OUT the DOOR for a reason!!! How can you blame C-Products for what a employee said and was let go for a bunch of good reasons? I am NOT going to go into more deails of what happened, other then if Chad had been honest with all of us NONE of this would have happened.
Can any of you blame the company you work for a employee stating facts that were the NOT truthful facts and making things up to get the sale??? If you can then tell me just how does ANY company stay in business when they have a rouge employee??? He has been released from C-Products. Chad is the one that needs to be placed on the whipping post.
This is who you should really be mad at.
C-Products has dealt with the problems and is now trying to make it as right as they can with all of us.

#11 ·
If I'm forced to choose between black or nothing, then I guess I'll be like a Henry Ford customer. However, as the others have stated, I ordered tan for a reason......they were an option that I want. I already have plenty of black CP mags. Chad asked me a number of times if I wanted to switch to black, as they should ship a little quicker. I did not.

The group buy did take a couple of months to become official. Wasn't it first mentioned perhaps in September? It became official in late October or so. All of November was when we were sending in orders. The order was placed in early December.

#12 ·
I would really like to hear from the NEW owners. I will not believe anything from a Panka.

#13 ·
What I find strange is that Chad got let go and said the company screwed him over for 10k, yet Larry is still a part of the company. I guess I just don't know what their family relation is

#15 · (Edited)
You are 100% WRONG!! Larry is NOT part of the new company. He is put out the door along with Chad. I know a lot more, BUT I am NOT going to start tellling any dirt on anyone. It is none of our business other then changes HAD to be made. They HAVE been made and C-Products is busting butt to over come what they have just went through to regain the trust of there customers.
They are 100% aware that if they do NOT deliver on there word they will be out of business.
Like they told me it only takes a few very mad customers to do a ton of damage to their business.
They wish there was some way for them to make the Tan mags and fofill what was promised to us by Chad. BUT, they can NOT do this and they are upset at what was primissed and now they can only deliver the Black mags. They are hoping that we will somehow understand they can only do what the supplier is willing to do for them. Remember it was Chad "a employee" who stated Tan was not a problem, NOT C-Products.

Hillbilly Tactical, you are 100% right, I have been talking to the new owners and I do NOT want to post anything more about Larry or Chad.
The NEW Owners, have been with C-Products all along, they ARE shooters and they are truly sick about what has happened to there company.
Like they said they have a ton of sweat, blood and tears into this company and they just want a chance to prove to us and everyone else they make a great product at a great price and are doing all in their power to keep and make customers happy. Enough Said about this issue!!
If any of you are truly ticked off at me for any reason, I again am sorry. Just trying to help everyone as much as I can.

#16 ·
I have no issue at all with you BlueWing. Seems you are just the messenger. While it can sometimes be fun to shoot the messenger, it is usually considered to be in poor taste.:a06: I am not sure if you are affiliated with CProducts or not. But, CProducts should keep in mind, we payed months ago. We have been given multiple excuses for why the mags have not shipped. Now, whether the fault lies at Chad's feet, CProducts, or the gods of chance, I don't know.

My USPS MO is dated 11-8-10. In all honesty, it really is not about the money. And that is not the kind of unsatisfied customer you want.

#17 ·
Remember Chad is OUT the DOOR for a reason!!! How can you blame C-Products for what a employee said and was let go for a bunch of good reasons? I am NOT going to go into more deails of what happened, other then if Chad had been honest with all of us NONE of this would have happened.
Can any of you blame the company you work for a employee stating facts that were the NOT truthful facts and making things up to get the sale??? If you can then tell me just how does ANY company stay in business when they have a rouge employee??? He has been released from C-Products. Chad is the one that needs to be placed on the whipping post.
This is who you should really be mad at.
C-Products has dealt with the problems and is now trying to make it as right as they can with all of us.

Did Chad embezzle the money or did it get to C-Products? Wasn't Chad ahead of sales for the company? Who was the owner, Larry? Larry also told a bunch of crap on ARF. Did the company really get sold and why all the secrecy about who bought it? I think if someone had just bought the company they would be publishing something about being under new management to save what little creditbitlity they have..
Scott

#18 ·
How can you blame C-Products for what a employee said and was let go for a bunch of good reasons? I am NOT going to go into more deails of what happened, other then if Chad had been honest with all of us NONE of this would have happened.
One employee does not stop a whole, Multi-million (to use their own words) over a $4000 order. and yes you are responable for your workers actions.

Bluewing, It may be a good to talk to Barry and have to come on here and show a little good faith. Its free to sign up, so he wont be out of anything.
And I also know a little bit, and I'm finding out more, and I show no loyiaty to no-one, especially when they have **** me out of $150.

#20 ·
Everybody is mad. As well as I am. I have money tied up in it also and a lot of it.

Bluewing thank you for the info that you have gotten so far.

I am calling Berry on Monday and will update the original stuck thread with any info I get.

This thread has ran its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.