I know this isn't about 6.8's, but its worth noting I had another great experience this week from another great company with another great product and great customer service.

In the past couple months dealing with several companies for the first time, I've been very satisfied each time.

My most recent great experiences were with LaRue Tactical, SSA, Palmetto State Armory, Sportsmans Guide, Springfield Armory, Bushmaster...and now Bassett Machines out of Dripping Springs, Texas.

I wanted a picatinny rail scope mount for my M1A and happened across their website, I did a BBB check and they checked out fine, then I read their cutomer testimonies and figured I give them a try.

Monday I ordered their Picatinny Rail Low Scope Mount Package which was written up in the October 2009 issue of American Rifleman, page 40. I recieved it today and it fits great and the quality was as advertized.

According to their website, it looks like they specialize in M14/M1A Scope Mounts fit the M14, M1A and M21 rifles, as well as the modified versions that followed. I'm unsure of any other mounts, but it couldn't hurt in calling.

Very satisfied again! http://www.bassettmachine.com/index.htm