Welcome to the Home of the 6.8 SPC - 68forums.com.

Advertise Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    68Forums.com Team Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NE MO
    Posts
    1,212

    Question Magazine dump bag????

    I'm tired of dropping my mags in the mud and snow and finally have decided i need a dump bag for my empty mags. what are you guys using? i have looked a little bit and found nothing i really like but then again i have no experiance either LOL.
    we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness. -EEL

  2. #2
    6.8 SPC Lover
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ or Bandera, TX
    Posts
    518

    Default

    This has been my favorite:
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...uch-26p228.htm
    Folds up nice and out of the way when you don't need it. I wear mine on the weak side behind the center line. Lots of places have them, just look around for the best deal.
    Last edited by M4Super90; 03-25-2010 at 12:32 AM.
    115+115=230

  3. #3
    68Forums.com Team Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Priddy, TX
    Posts
    1,284

    Default

    I had one of these VTAC 5.11 pouches that I just sent off to the VT NG unit that had their supplies hijacked. (that thread seemed to go missing for some reason)

    http://www.lapolicegear.com/511-tact...rop-pouch.html

    It's a little bigger than the Maxpedition model above - but about 1/2 the price.
    NRA Life Member

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    8,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M4Super90 View Post
    This has been my favorite:
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...uch-26p228.htm
    Folds up nice and out of the way when you don't need it. I wear mine on the weak side behind the center line. Lots of places have them, just look around for the best deal.

    Same one I use. You can find them at LA Police gear for a reasonable price. Wait till they have a sale and get it cheap.

    train like your life depends on it, Because it does!
    A closed mouth gathers no foot.


    Posted by HTR:
    They're smarter than dogs, warier than turkeys or deer, and more evil than a dungeon full of Mansons

  5. #5
    6.8 SPC Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Hanover PA
    Posts
    267

    Default

    A lot of the guys over at Lightfighter seem enamored with this one:

    http://www.csmgear.com/cgi-bin/imcar...lay.cgi?cat=10

    I tried one out in Coyote, and like it.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    8,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billclo View Post
    A lot of the guys over at Lightfighter seem enamored with this one:

    http://www.csmgear.com/cgi-bin/imcar...lay.cgi?cat=10

    I tried one out in Coyote, and like it.
    Isnt that the one that Rogers had input on?

    train like your life depends on it, Because it does!
    A closed mouth gathers no foot.


    Posted by HTR:
    They're smarter than dogs, warier than turkeys or deer, and more evil than a dungeon full of Mansons

  7. #7
    6.8 SPC Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesb74 View Post
    Isnt that the one that Rogers had input on?

    I think this is the one Pat had input on considering it has EAG stitched into the nylon. I have no idea where to get one. It's not on EAG's site, I am taking his class this summer and maybe I will be able to pick one up there.

    http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=48938

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    8,990

    Default

    Thats right. I think he is selling them himself at the classes. I read the threadover on LF a long time ago.

    train like your life depends on it, Because it does!
    A closed mouth gathers no foot.


    Posted by HTR:
    They're smarter than dogs, warier than turkeys or deer, and more evil than a dungeon full of Mansons

  9. #9

    Default

    That CSM gear looks similar to Tactical Assault Gear.
    T.A.G. is owned by ex Navy SEAL Chris Osman and CSM is operator owned as well... both places are within 40 miles of each other.
    I guess the apple doesnt fall from the tree so it should be made very, very well...all my TAG shyt is.

    What I like about TAG other than what was mentioned above is the fact that they pay very close attention to the details that matter so you seams arent coming undone, velcro, buttons and flaps falling off etc... TAG **** is made to go to hell and last the entire deployment and even if the gear gets destroyed on purpose they will replace it for free.

    Pic of the TAG dump pouch:

    http://base0.googlehosted.com/base_m...c5a107da&hl=en
    Last edited by BLACK LION; 03-25-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warriors"

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    8,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK LION View Post
    That CSM gear looks similar to Tactical Assault Gear.
    T.A.G. is owned by ex Navy SEAL Chris Osman and CSM is operator owned as well... both places are within 40 miles of each other.
    I guess the apple doesnt fall from the tree so it should be made very, very well...all my TAG shyt is.

    What I like about TAG other than what was mentioned above is the fact that they pay very close attention to the details that matter so you seams arent coming undone, velcro, buttons and flaps falling off etc... TAG **** is made to go to hell and last the entire deployment and even if the gear gets destroyed on purpose they will replace it for free.

    They should for the prices they charge. Wish they made bigger sizes for us fatbody boys.

    train like your life depends on it, Because it does!
    A closed mouth gathers no foot.


    Posted by HTR:
    They're smarter than dogs, warier than turkeys or deer, and more evil than a dungeon full of Mansons


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •